Yellowstone has been one of the biggest shows on TV since it premiered in 2018. The Kevin Costner-led drama has gorgeous cinematography, characters that people enjoy watching even when they’re being mean to each other, and family dynamics that are so crazy, it’s hard to wrap your head around them sometimes. It all makes for riveting TV. Taylor Sheridan has built the Yellowstone universe to include two other spinoff shows since the premiere of Yellowstone.
The Yellowstone series airs exclusively on the Paramount Network. But, because of streaming rights, you actually can’t watch previous Yellowstone seasons on Paramount Plus. Netflix or Hulu are also not options.
Peacock has exclusive rights to stream Yellowstone on demand. Although new episodes only air on the Paramount Network, you’ll be able to watch older episodes without needing a cable subscription.
- Download the app: Peacock is available for download on Google Playstore and the iOS App store. You can also watch this on your smart TV by downloading the app there.
- Create an account: This automatically gives you access to hundreds of binge-worthy movies and TV series, including Yellowstone. If you are a new customer, you’ll have to choose for either the Peacock Premium or Peacock Premium Plus account, as the free account is no longer an option. If you had a free Peacock account though, you are grandfathered in and can watch some content for free.
- Watch Yellowstone Seasons 1-4: Once you’ve created an account on Peacock, you’ll be able to watch the show. You can also use the 7-day free trial of Peacock Premium to watch the show. (Maybe you can binge it fast enough and watch all four seasons in that time and not have to pay).
If you aren’t able to finish streaming Yellowstone for free on Peacock before the free trial ends, you can continue watching the series by subscribing to Peacock Premium or Peacock Premium Plus. The plans cost $4.99 and $9.99 per month respectively. But you may want to keep an eye on deals, as there are some that allow you to lock in a discounted rate for the service.
Amazon Prime Video
The best way for those outside the United States to watch Yellowstone is with Prime Video. You can watch all the seasons if you purchase them here. There are a handful of episodes that you can watch for free. You can even catch up on Part 1 of Season 5 here, which you can’t do on Peacock. YOu do need an Amazon Prime account to do so.
Each Yellowstone episode is capped at $2.99. You can opt to watch an entire season of Yellowstone on Amazon Prime for $19.99.
If you’re in the U.S., you’re in luck. You’ll be able to watch all episodes of Yellowstone as they air on the Paramount Network. All you need to do is a cable subscription. This is the only way to watch the show on traditional cable, and is not available online.
More ways to stream Yellowstone
If you don’t have cable but still want to watch Yellowstone online, you can use TV streaming services. Platforms like fuboTV and Hulu offer live access to the Paramount Network without a cable subscription. This means that you can watch the episodes as they air on these platforms. Here’s a breakdown of fees:
- fuboTV: Like Peacock, fuboTV offers new users a 7-day free trial to access its premium features. This gives you access to premium channels, including the Paramount Network. After the free trial, you’ll be able to continue using the service for $69.99 per month.
- Hulu: Although Yellowstone did not originally feature on this streaming service, the situation has since changed. Now, Yellowstone fans can enjoy multiple episodes of this thrilling Western drama with a Hulu + Live TV subscription plan. The plan also costs $69.99 monthly.
The official streaming service for Yellowstone is Peacock. You can watch all four season there with a Peacock subscription. You can pay for each season on Prime Video and watch it on other services like Hulu + Live TV, Google Play, and fuboTV.
No. You can watch a few episodes for free with Amazon Prime, but in order to watch the entire series, you’ll have to either purchase the season or purchase each episode.
Even though Yellowstone is one of the most popular shows on the Paramount Network, fans can’t stream episodes on Paramount’s streaming service. The streaming rights belong to Peacock, a rival streaming agency
Four. You can watch them all with an account.
No, it isn’t.
No, it isn’t streaming on Netflix.